One more note I feel the List deserves.

John Kinsella is highly esteemed by me. Not only do I feature him on
the Poets' Corner:
http://www.fieralingue.it/modules.php?name=Content&pa=list_pages_categories&cid=199

I also have here his latest poetry book:
The New Arcadia by John Kinsella
New York: W. W. Norton & Co., 2005.

from which I translated several poems:
http://www.fieralingue.it/modules.php?name=poetsonpoets&pa=list_pages_categories&cid=36

I was able to introduce him on Rai 2, the national Italian Radio and
on the local newspaper Alto Adige, here is my note on my blog:
http://annyballardini.blogspot.com/2006/08/langolo-della-poesia-john-kinsella.html

I remember that on that occasion to the work I suggested for the poet,
I had to add the translation of The Silos, which was finally accepted.
The usual problem we had to face in the choice of both poets and poems
was to detect poems that could be easily understood by the listeners.
Out of say 30 maybe five were accepted. In this case, thanks to my
pressure to have John Kinsella featured, I was given a second chance,
and that is when I suggested The Silos.

I think this commitment shows all my respect for the founder of Poetryetc.

Best wishes,

Anny Ballardini
http://annyballardini.blogspot.com/
http://www.fieralingue.it/modules.php?name=poetshome
http://www.moriapoetry.com/ebooks.html
I Tell You: One must still have chaos in one to give birth to a dancing star!
Friedrich Nietzsche