Don't know where to jump in, so will just go ahead here.  I won't pretend to know what the issues are regarding Joe, Anny and Alison 'cuz in a squeach of major jetlag I deleted relevant emails.

For my own part, I've offended pretty much everybody on Poetryetc in my couple years on the list---sometimes with great delight---and don't recall every apologizing, do recall threatening to quit the list a couple times.

Howzis:  Let's have a general call for the inviting back of folks who've been bounced or who've left the list.   I kind of miss Bad Man Bircumshaw.

The Perfect Poetryetc Person,

Judy