Similarly to Suzanne, we actively encourage staff to use Turnitin
formatively by letting students have access to their Originality
Reports.  There is a choice between using TII as a policeman to 'catch'
students and fail them or using it supportively to let them be active
participants in learning referencing skills.

Nigel

Nigel Robertson
Learning Technologist
University of Bradford