as a former olympic cycling trialist for the USA i am sure Heather Reid would be interested so i copy her in

i also include paul dimeo a historian into doping and other ethical issues

see below folks

it is somethign that the new and soon to be constituted Euro Phil of Sport Association might take a view on hosting....? (Arno, Ivo (VH), Lev, Irena, Verner.....)

best wishes
mike

Dr M J McNamee
Reader

Centre for Philosophy, Humanities and Law in Healthcare
Course Director
BSc Medical Sciences and Humanities
School of Health Science
University of Wales Swansea
tel: 01792 295611

Editor: Sport, Ethics and Philosophy
www.informaworld.com/rsep

Executive Member, International Council for Sport Science and Physical Education
www.icsspe.org/

Executive Member, British Philosophy of Sport Association
http://www.philosophyofsport.org.uk/

Management Board, Wales Virtual Institute for Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences (WISHES)
http://www.wishes-cymru.org/index.html