Dear Colleagues

This is a second notice to ask for interested parties for submissions for an edited volume book on "Football (soccer) and Philosophy".

Having arranged with the editor at Open Court Press (publisher of books like "Baseball and Philosophy," "The Simpsons and Philosophy, etc) for their 'Philosophy and Popular Culture series, we feel we need about 12 essays football (assoc) and philosophy.

I would like to request one-paragraph abstracts on topics and one-paragraph biographical information from those interested in submitting an essay.

Topics may vary, from ethics, to aesthetics, themes such as cheating, universality, beauty, race, politics, gender, etc.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Dr Diego von Vacano
professor of political philosophy
Texas A&M University