From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lauren Sterling
Sent: 15 June 2007 14:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Drugs policy

I'm just updating some corporate policies.  Does anyone have a short one relating to drugs abuse and its affect on work.  Also, can we no longer immediately dismiss someone who is taking illegal substances or abusing legal ones under gross misconduct or as employers are we obliged to offer counselling first?  Thanks. Lauren

Lauren Sterling
Managing Director
Sterling Events Ltd
62 Hope Street