Go to www.who.int/occupational_health/en/ and scroll down the page until you see on the right hand side 'Just published' and there it is the top item 'Raising awareness of stress in developing countries: protecting workers health series No 6'

Greta
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anne E Fleming NONLILLY
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 9:13 AM
  Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] stress

  Hi,
  Tried this link, need some help to navigate to the relevant article please!
        Anne FLEMING
        Occupational Health Adviser

        Lilly UK
        Kingsclere Road
        Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 6XA
        UNITED KINGDOM
        Tel: +44 (0)1256 315658 Fax: +44 (0)1256 315597
        www.lilly.co.uk

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message from Lilly UK(including all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. E-mail is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

        Greta Thornbory <[log in to unmask]>
        Sent by: [log in to unmask]
        04/06/2007 16:17 Please respond to
              Occupational Health mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

       To [log in to unmask]
              cc
              Subject [OCC-HEALTH] stress

  Lindsey
  How I do agree with you but funnily enough I too received something in the post on stress today. It is 'Raising awareness of stress in developing countries: protecting workers health series No 6' and you can download it free from www.who.in/occupational_health .

  Unlike the article you mention this is not aimed at the UK because we are supposed to be 'developed' however, I shall be using what it contains as there is much in there that directly relates to the UK - not least the 2 sample questionnaires and it fits very nicely with the HSE standards; risk assessment etc.

  I can truly recommend this book,

  Greta