  From: Clare McArdell
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 9:31 AM
  Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] OH For Vets and Brewery staff

  I am about to go into discussions with a couple of new client who
  manage/own veterinary practices throughout the UK, head office being
  Guernsey, and also one of the Channel Island Breweries.

  Any advice on what OH should be offered to both of these, it's not
  something I have dealt with much before, but I'm sure some of you have a
  wealth of knowledge that you would be willing to share!

  Many thanks
  Clare

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk