Hi Clare

RE Breweries. Issues to consider are manual handling, noise and respiratory sensitisers particularly if there is grain dust.

Jacqui

Clare McArdell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am about to go into discussions with a couple of new client who
manage/own veterinary practices throughout the UK, head office being
Guernsey, and also one of the Channel Island Breweries.

Any advice on what OH should be offered to both of these, it's not
something I have dealt with much before, but I'm sure some of you have a
wealth of knowledge that you would be willing to share!

Many thanks
Clare

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk