oops, I hope no one things we're a bunch of drug addicts here at
Sterling Events!  Its just a policy I'm writing.  Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Milne Campbell
Sent: 15 June 2007 14:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Drugs policy

Should the punishment not fit the crime ?

1.	Have the come to OH with a drug problem wanting support ?

2.	Have the been found positive on a drug screen ?

3.	Have they been found in possession ?

4.	Have they been taking / supplying while at work ?

5.

Sorry on my Friday idealistic perch.

Campbell

OH Nurse Trainee