Hello,

I have two data sets (without cHPI) from each subject, which I want to
average together. My plan was first to transform the data into a common
space using the 'trans' option of MaxMove, for example:
/neuro/bin/util/maxfilter -f data_2.fif -o data2_sss.fif -trans data1.fif
-autobad 30 -in 8 -out 3 -ds 4 -format short

My problem is that when I open the output (after reaveraging) in xfit, I am
told that there is no isotrack data to which I can fit a sphere model. I
don't have this problem if I remove the 'trans' parameter.

Does the 'trans' option remove any isotrack data? Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry if this is a naive question. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Danny