Hi,

We have a problem recording triggers.

We're sending triggers to channels STI1 - STI8, so the whole first bank
of inputs. As we are trying to analyse this with a third party program
we need the values in STI101, and not the separate bit channels.

But, STI101 remains completely absent from the recording, whatever
we do. If we select 102 (which makes the two boxes run separately,
if I understood correctly) the we see values show up in 102, but still
not in 101.

It is also not clear to us what is the meaning of the 201 and 301
channels. I've once tried to deselect them, but then HPI won't work
anymore. We also have difficulties understanding why all the MISC
channels are always selected by default.

The manuals aren't very helpful, unless I looked in the wrong place.

Is there someone who can explain this to me?

Thanks,

Maarten