Dear Polona, I am very interested in your PhD and would like to 'talk' to you about it - my e-mail is [log in to unmask] if you would like to be in touch. Jane Stojanovic.

-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joris Vermeulen
Sent: Monday, 4 June 2007 8:23 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: profesionalization of midwifery profession

Hallo Polona

How are you? and Tita?

Great to hear that you are starting your phd, what a challenge it will be! I like your idea

Maybe its also good to envolve the professional org of midwives in Slovenia, I think they can have a great impact on midwifery professionalisation in a country, ...

If you think I can be of any use, please let me know!
Good luck
Joeri

 Dear members of the list!