From: Pat McIntosh-Spinnler <[log in to unmask]>

>> Just ran across a photo of a carving obviously outside a church of a male
saint with bishop's mitre and he is holding three large rocks in his cloak
(he
has lifted the cloak up to carry them) and it looks like a fourth rock sits
on
his shoulder.  By any chance does anyone recognize this?

> Picking this up rather belatedly, it occurs to me that this gentleman would
make an excellent patron saint for geologists.

no, he's obviously the Patron of Drug Addicts.

http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/rainy.html

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]