Dear list,

I am working on a project to bring our corporate website somewhere close
to the 21st Century, and am interested in how we can integrate our image
licencing through the new website, so sales, licence and image
allocation can be dealt with online (where possible).

Does anyone deal with software or third parties that offer this service,
and also how useful has this been, and what problems did it create
and/or solve?

Please email off-list, and I will compile any results and send to list
afterwards (pls let me know if you wouldn't like your comments
published).

Thanks

Peter

Peter Davies
Outreach Officer (City Museums)
Canterbury City Council Museums and Galleries Service
High Street
Canterbury
CT1 2RA
tel: 01227 475 203
email: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
website: www.favourite-things.org.uk
<http://www.favourite-things.org.uk/>

Subscribe to the new museum e-Newsletter
<http://www.canterbury.gov.uk/newsletter/users/subscribe.php?listid=15>
for information on the latest exhibitions, events and museum news from
around the district.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy or delete the content of this message immediately and notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that does not relate to the official business of Canterbury City Council shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the Council.

This message has been checked for all known viruses.