Hi Danny

This is very cool, would you consider joining the MSF Federated Search
project?

I think one of main focus points of the MSF project is not to simply to
search web pages.  Because we are indexing databases directly, we are able
to build a much richer index that enables very specific search queries.
Whilst this might be useful for displaying data on websites, it spans far
beyond and will enable other internal facing computer systems to benefit,
such as Digital Asset Managenent Systems etc, label production systems,
borrowing systems etc.

Best Wishes
David