Dear All,

I have recently started working for Teesside University's Library and
Information Service and one of my first tasks is to create a video
podcast for use in library inductions.

I have been looking around on the internet to see if I can find any
examples of institutions that have created a video podcast but so far
all I can seem to find are audio inductions. The vodcasts that I have
found are more like lectures/exhibitions.

Does anyone know of any institution that has created a vodcast or who
are in the process of doing this? I am in the very early stages of this
and would find any advice/information extremely helpful.

Best wishes,

Nicola.

Nicola Conway

Senior Information Officer (Elibrary),