Dear all

CKS promotional materials are now available to download via our website. We also have some professionally printed posters and fact sheets to give away, and some of these have been delivered to SHA library leads. If you would like some CKS posters/factsheets, please try contacting your local SHA library lead as they may be able to provide you with them.

For those libraries in North East/Yorkshire that have already requested items…they are on their way!

Many thanks,

Naomi Shaw

Naomi Shaw
Research Associate

Clinical Knowledge Summaries Service
Sowerby Centre for Health Informatics at
Newcastle Ltd

www.cks.library.nhs.uk
www.schin.co.uk

(   +44 (0) 191 243 6131
7          +44 (0) 191 243 6101
*           Bede House, All Saints Business Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2ES

Disclaimer

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

The information transmitted reflects the thoughts and opinions of the author and does not represent the thoughts or

opinions of SCHIN Ltd and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain

confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any

action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.