Hello everyone

I need some help, please, with finding the full details of some references. They appeared in the Learning Curve supplement to Nursing Times on 1st September 1999. I have that copy of the NT, but no supplement! If any kind soul has that edition of NT complete with Learning Curve would they kindly check for an item (probably on learning contracts) that references two papers - one by Lowry 1997 and one by Hershaw (Kershaw?) 1998. I need the full references for those two papers, please.

Many thanks

Sara

Sara Stock BA (Hons) DipLib MCLIP
Library Services Manager
Essex Rivers Healthcare NHS Trust
Colchester General Hospital
Turner Road
Colchester
Essex
CO4 5JL
T 01206 742146
E [log in to unmask]
W http://www.essexrivers.nhs.uk/library.shtml and http://collibrary.blogspot.com

A Helicon Accredited Library

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.