Hello!

I thought the list might be interested that the latest upgrade to the TRIP Database (www.tripdatabase.com) has gone live.  The new features include:

1) Snippets. These are the 2-3 lines of summary text from the returned document. These have been demonstrated to significantly improve the recall of appropriate search results.

2) Conclusions. Where documents have conclusions we have designed our system to 'grab them' and allow them to be displayed within TRIP.

4) Comments. This allows TRIP users to share their views with the wider TRIP community.

5) RSS feeds.

As ever I'd appreciate any feedback.

Best wishes

jon