[with apologies for cross-posting]

** Collections of the Month: Pick 'n' Mix - and Prize Draw Questionnaire **

Each week this month our 'Digital Artist in Residence' Aileen Collis will be creating designs inspired by images of archival materials.
<http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/jun07.shtml>

* Plus we have a Prize Draw Questionnaire with a chance to win copies of Aileen's designs, and Book Tokens too.

** Latest additions **

Additional descriptions from St Andrews University, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, and the University of Salford.
<http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/inst/>

These include a 15th century book of hours, records of the Glasgow Medical Society, and records of Salford Royal Technical Institute and Royal Technical College.
<http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/news/>

* Latest Additions newsfeed <http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/blog_latest/atom.xml>

** Archives Hub Blog **

Your comments are welcome! You can post a comment here whether or not you have a Blogger account.
<http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/blog/>

Paddy

Paddy Collis, Archives Hub Data Editor