Stress Management

Wednesday 18th July, 9.30-4.30
University of Central England, Birmingham (Perry Barr Campus)

Stress – we all experience it from time to time, or have to manage it in
others. But what is it? And more, how do you deal with it effectively?
Stress is just an effect – it’s the causes that lead to it, we all know
that. But sometimes the causes are easier to control than we think.

This workshop will examine the effects of the mind-body connection, how that
relates to day-to-day stressors, and what practical things we can do about
both the causes and the effects of stress.

Who is this course for and where could I use these skills?
•	Anyone who has experienced or is experiencing stress in their lives
•	Anyone who has to manage others and would like some practical tools to
help deal with stress in the workplace

What are the course objectives?
Delegates will learn how to…

•	Explore the role of the mind in stress management
•	Break down the ‘stress chain reaction’ to give greater control
•	Learn and apply practical, cutting edge tools that get immediate benefits
•	Put together an action plan for stress reduction, and support strategy

Delegate cost of £175 (inc VAT)

For further details, go to http://www.ebase.uce.ac.uk/training.html

Places are limited, so book a place online at
http://www.ebase.uce.ac.uk/provisional_booking.html by telephoning 0121 331
6891 or emailing [log in to unmask]

**Places are still available on Running Effective Focus Groups on 27th June
and How to Run a Great Workshop or Training Session on 3rd July.

For further details see http://www.ebase.uce.ac.uk/training.html or to book
a place go to http://www.ebase.uce.ac.uk/provisional_booking.html or
telephone 0121 331 6891 or email [log in to unmask]

Play your part in making history - Email Britain!
http://www.emailbritain.co.uk/