Apologies for Cross Posting

Dear Colleagues,
I'd be grateful if you could bring the following vacancy to the
attention of anyone you think may be interested?
Best regards

Keith

Keith G Fraser
University Records Manager
The Robert Gordon University
St Andrews Street
ABERDEEN
AB25 IHG
Tel: +441224262882
Fax: +441224262898
Email: [log in to unmask]

RECORDS' SERVICES OFFICER (Ref D17452)

IT Services Department
Are you an enthusiastic information management professional? A job
has arisen within the University's Records Services department
assisting the University's Records Manager with the implementation of
our revised Records Management Strategy, including the
implementation, and the roll out of a pan-university Electronic
Documentation and Resources Management solution.

You will also support the Records Manager in ensuring that the
University complies fully with its responsibilities under the various
pieces of information legislation, such as the Freedom of Information
(Scotland) Act 2002.

Do you possess a good honours degree, a postgraduate or professional
qualification in Information, and or Records/Archive Management? Also
have knowledge and experience of various records management systems
and a sound understanding of recent legislation and issues? Do you
have a good knowledge of Data Protection and Freedom of Information
legislation?

Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential as is
the ability to persuade and inspire.

Salary: £17972-£21673
Position Type: Full-time , Fixed Term 2 year(s)
Closing Date: 15 June 2007
For general information about this school/department, visit
www.rgu.ac.uk/rm/general/