Liverpool Hope is investigating the options available for the provision
of bibliographic software to our staff and students. To help us make a
decision on the best approach and packages we would be grateful if you
could take the time to answer the following questions.

1.  Do you provide bibliographic software?

2.  Which package(s) do you offer? Have you considered open source
options?

3.  Do you target certain packages at specific groups of students e.g.
one package for research students and another for undergraduates?

4.  In your experience do undergraduate students make much use of
bibliographic software?

5.  Is the library responsible for supporting bibliographic software?
Are any other departments providing support?  What methods of support do
you offer and how much time do you spend on supporting these resources?

6.  If you were in the position of introducing bibliographic software
would you do exactly the same or would you do differently?

Thanks very much in advance for everyone's help

Ruth

Ruth Keane M.A., B.Phil., MCLIP, ILTM
Academic Services Manager (Job Share)
The Sheppard-Worlock Library
Liverpool Hope University
PO Box 95
LIVERPOOL
L16 9LB

0151 291 2008

Liverpool Hope University accepts no responsibility for this email, its
contents and any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or
use of this email and its attachments.