Dear All,

I think it would be a good Idea if someone records all this in a
wiki / ticket or something that is easy to trace for future reference.

Cheers,

K.

On 15 Ιουν 2007, at 5:24 ΜΜ, Burke, S (Stephen) wrote:

> LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
>> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yves Kemp
>> said:
>> Something like
>> EXPRESS_GROUP_ENABLE="/VO=desy/GROUP=/desy/ROLE=lcgadmin"
>> will result in
>> edg-job-list-match SGMtest.jdl
>> not listing my resource, so no submission via the RB is possible.
>
> Only the glite WMS supports matching against FQANs - and there are
> some
> problems with the way it works at the moment, although I don't
> think it
> would affect this case.
>
> Stephen

Koumantaros Kostas, MSc
Software Engineer / Grid Technologies

**Greek Research and Technology Network (GRNET)**
Mesogion Avenue 56, 4th Floor, Room 4.1.6
GR-11527, Ampelokipi, Athens, Greece

Tel.:+30 210 7474246
Mob.: +30 697 7606622
Fax.: +30 210 7474490