You might be interested in the report on general uptake and usage trends in
Web2.0 that the SPIRE project recently completed.

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/media/documents/programmes/digital_repositories/spires
urvey.doc
<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/media/documents/programmes/digital_repositories/spire
survey.doc>

This is a light analysis of some data that the project released a couple of
months ago for comment. I wrapped some of the feedback I received into the
report.

Thanks

Dave

David White
Senior Manager: Development
Technology-Assisted Lifelong Learning
University of Oxford
Department for Continuing Education
Ewert House
Ewert Place
Summertown
Oxford
OX2 7DD
United Kingdom
t: 01865 280989
e:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
w:  <http://tall.conted.ox.ac.uk/> http://tall.conted.ox.ac.uk

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential. You should not copy it or
disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information only
for the intended purpose. Internet communications are not secure and neither
does TALL, nor OUDCE, nor the University of Oxford accept any legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions
presented are only those of the author and not those of TALL, or OUDCE, or
the University of Oxford. If this email has come to you in error please
delete it and any attachments.