Hi Keith,

An interesting idea which raises another point.

Regardless of what we might think of wikipedia there is currently no
entry for HLG (there is an entry for cilip where the group name is
included but incorrect).

As I understand the editing policy it this is not something HLG
officially can do anything about - but I suspect a member could?

Personally I am trying to steer clear of facebook.  Tom Roper has
documented some interesting experiences on his blog.

Cheers

Alan

Alan Fricker
Knowledge & Library Service Manager