From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alistair Holmes
Sent: 06 June 2007 10:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Delayed prescriptions

Surely the omission of flagging back to primary care systems those items
that have been dispensed (still doen't tell you its been used but it is
nearer proxy)defeats much of the potential benefits which are thus
reduced
to 'possibly' reducing tree death as we have mearly mimiced
electronically a
permissive paper system not an information system.
Alistair