From: John Clegg [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 June 2007 12:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Lyme Disease

We have a rodent infestation in a local school - whilst that isn't very near Leek it may have been picked up by a national daily.

On 21/06/07, Paul Bromley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Must be endemic in Leek at the moment. I have had 2 people in querying
if they 'have it'. Has there been a recent TV program/Newspaper
article on this to stimulate them??

--
Best Wishes

Paul Bromley

www.floridaholidayvilla.biz
Superb Villa in Orlando with own pool - Free Internet & International
Phonecalls.