Dear All,

I am trying to find a person to lead a storytelling and creative writing session at the Manor House Museum in Kettering. The session will be designed to accompany an exhibition on the history of Ladybird Books. I am trying to find someone who is suitable to lead a session for children but who will still be entertaining and appropriate for any adults who would like to take part.

I would also ideally like to find someone who is based in the Midlands / East Midlands. If anyone is able to recommend somebody who may be appropriate I would be most grateful.

Many thanks,
Clare Wood

Museum and Gallery Manager
Kettering Museum and Art Gallery

Replies to: [log in to unmask]
Try Live.com - your fast, personalised homepage with all the things you care about in one place.
http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-gb