Dear all,
I had to reorient the data.nii of one brain using avwswapdim  z -x y. Now
comes the bvecs reorientation. I read bvec emails in archives, but did not
find answers to all my questions.

I attach a part of Excel file with imported data from my bvecs
(1x b=0, 12
directions b=1000). You can see how the ´bad´ bvecs looked like and how I
plan to change them - Am I correct? OR: can I first normalize them and then
rotate?

Also, I show two example bvecs contents of the correctly oriented data -
they look still quite different from the ´corrected´ bvecs. Will it still be
fine?

As you see, I did not normalize them yet, but still could run DTIFit. Is it
´normal´? Is it also ok that the values are not the same in all files?

On the bottom (yellow) of the file you will find the first try to normalize
bvecs: I get the values 1, 0, -1 only after rounding it up to 0 decimal
places (orange). Is such outcome the right one?

And: thank you for all advices: I do not always respond directly, not to
overload the mailing list with too many ´Thank you`s. But I am really
grateful.

Best,
Aga