Re: [FSL] Bvecs (data orientation) Dear Saad,
In your attachment I found only the 3 raws of non-corrected bvecs. Did you send me the right file?
Thank you for all help,
Aga

On 25.06.2007 11:11 Uhr, "Saad Jbabdi" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi
when you use avwswapdim a b c, then you have to:
- replace the first line of your bvecs by the a-th line
- replace the second line by the b-th line
- replace the third line by the c-th
(if a,b,c contain '-' sign, then add a '-' sign to the corresponding line)

You don't have to normalise your bvecs if you use dtifit, but you have to do it if you use bedpost (will be changed in the next release).

Your bvecs contain a comma (,) instead of a dot (.) ie use French notation (and probably German?). You should change all your ',' into '.'

Attached are the reoriented and normalised bvecs if you want to compare with what you would obtain (you shouldn't be using Excel)

Cheers,
Saad