From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Tim Behrens
Sent: 26 June 2007 11:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] bvecs

If G_read is the gradient along the read orientation, (i.e. the x
direction of your image) then this is what you have to use.
If you acquire in pure axial then presumably G_read=G_x

if G_read is something else, and you don't acquire in pure axial,
then you have to rotate your scanner frame coordinates (G_x?) to
match the rotation of your image acquisition from pure axial.