Hi

Your old x needs to be your new -y
your old y needs to be your new z
your  old z needs to be your new x (or -x, can't tell from this image)

hence you will need something like
avwswapdim data -y z x data_new
or
avwswapdim data -y z -x data_new

and you will have to change the bvecs to match -
the easiest way to do this is to load them into matlab, change them
and resave them, but you can do them by hand if you have the patience!