Hi Saad,

The RGB with the V1 looks way off. For eg, the corpus callosum does not indicate the correct colour. In general the RGB overlay of the V1 to the FA map does not have "strong" colours overlayed onto it. The S0 too, is not a T2 image, and it should be. The FA map in general just looks extremely noisy. I have compared this data on DTI studio and it looks much different (and cleaner) with DTI studio.
When you tried this at your end, can you please send me a screen shot of what the FA map along with the added V1 looks like?
Thank you, Saad.

David