Steve,
The new feature sounds very nice.
Is it currently possible at all to retrieve
the native space coordinates for a given
subject from the skeleton for that subject?
-Marc

On 6/6/07, Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi, you should really be running the tractography in each subject's
native space, but this involves back-projection of skeleton-space
voxel(s) into native space. At the moment this isn't trivial for you
to run as the current release doesn't have warp field inversion - but
the next release will - so this will be easy soonish.
Cheers, Steve.

On 6 Jun 2007, at 06:42, Marc Dubin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been using randomise to analyze relationships between
> all_FA_skeletonized and a cognitive
> measure. I have gotten some interesting relationships that I am
> interested in looking at in more
> detail with tractography. I have started running bedpost on each of
> the 40 subjects that went into
> all_FA_skeletonized. I am assuming that tractography must be done
> on a subject by subject basis.
> Is it possible to do the tractography in the registered space so as
> to standardize coordinates?
> Would the output of bedpost have to be appropriately transformed?
>
> Sincerely,
> Marc

---
Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve
---

--