Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I have by accident erased
some previous messages).

Hets (1944) called Frenzy in UK and Torment in the US. Directed by
Alf Sjöberg from Ingmar Bergman's first film script.

"Jan-Erik Widgren is a high-school senior. His Latin teacher,
Caligula, is feared by everybody, both teachers and students. Widgren
falls in love with Berta, who works in a tobacco store. She tells him
that she is harassed by a mean, sadistic man, but does not tell him
that it is Caligula himself."

(http://imdb.com/title/tt0036914/plotsummary)

/Geska

Geska Helena Andersson
Performing Pictures
Interactive Institute
Visiting address: Isafjordsgatan 22
Post address: Box 1197, S-164 26 Kista, Sweden

mobile: +46 [0]709 903755
www.performingpictures.se