In a message dated 6/1/2007 1:18:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
re: breath

While we are on the theme of breath, can anyone remember a film in which
someone (the villain probably) was breathing helium so that his voice would
not be recognised, I can picture a meeting at night in fog, silhouette and
hear the high pitched voice .... spent phials provide clue to mystery
man/villain.  Any answers? It has been bothering me for ages.
Lucy
Blue Velvet? Vague memory - I think it was Dennis Hopper... not sure.

See what's free at AOL.com.
* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **