Hi Simon

Can I book a place please? -   No special requirements

Thanks
Linda

Linda Walker
Blackpool & The Fylde College
HE Support Co-ordinator
Tel: 01253 504357
minicom: 01253 355755

>>> Simon Bloor <[log in to unmask]> 25/06/2007 13:25 >>>
Dear colleagues

Due to a number of factors, we are combining the DSA and SKILL Meetings
to hold a single meeting in the afternoon giving a programme outline as
follows:-

12 noon - 1.00 pm - buffet lunch

1.00 - 3.30 pm	Meeting

Note that this is a change to the original proposal which was to have
the DSA Forum Meeting in the morning and the SKILL meeting in the
afternoon.

Draft Agenda - as of Monday 25th June - please forward any further items
to me asap...

Welcome, thanks and apologies
National News and Developments; HEFCE developments - Alan Hurst
Student funding info:- DSA and QAG - Assessment Centre and Supplier
perspectives
NMH Charter - Simon Bloor
Admin Charges in light of 2007 - 08 DfES Guidance - Simon Bloor/Marie
Norris
Did not attend issue - Marie Norris
News from SKILL and other regional groups:- Annual HE conference,
Disabled students and the research councils, Post qualification
admissions - Alan Hurst
Forthcoming conferences:- NADP, Innsbruck, Action on Access, ESRC/TLRP
Edinburgh - Alan Hurst
The NW Group and The Future, Dates and Venues for future meetings - Alan
Hurst
AOB

I am very sorry if this inconveniences anyone, but I am confident that
it will result in a better meeting for all.

Anyone who intends coming, who has not let us know already, should email
me asap to let me know for buffet numbers etc. I'd be really grateful to
somene who has access to the LEA Awards Officers list if they would
forward this iniformation...

Kind regards

Simon Bloor
Access SUMMIT - 0161 275 0992

Simon Bloor - Manager - Access SUMMIT

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Direct Dial: 0161 275 0992 / Mob: 07770 328925

Access SUMMIT
St Peter's House
Precinct Centre
Oxford Road
Manchester
M13 9GH

Reception: 0161 275 0990
Fax: 0161 332 7858
Minicom: 0161 273 6358

Web: www.access-summit.org.uk  -  has information about our range of
services, how to find us and full contact details for all members of
staff and service areas.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient
please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should
not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this
message.

If you are the intended recipient of this email and the content of this
email concerns one or more disabled students, please bear in mind that
the information that it contains may be confidential and that medical
history information in particular may be very sensitive.  Information is
disclosed only to facilitate support of that student. Any views or
opinions are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent
those of Access SUMMIT.
Access SUMMIT does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are
free from viruses or 100% secure.