________________________________

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lewis, Rebecca
Sent: 28 June 2007 11:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Evidence of disability

Sorry to reply to my own email but I've just had a call from a colleague
who felt my email was unclear. To clarify, we would not expect students
to provide medical evidence when they first approached us. However, once
a student is asking for exam adjustments / adapted accommodation or any
of the other adjustments we might put in place we ask for evidence to be
provided.

I hope this clarifies my question.

Thanks a lot

Rebecca