-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Rudling
Sent: 08 June 2007 13:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Support for aphasia

I would be interested to know whether anyone has experience of supporting a
student with aphasia, and in particular whether it would be appropriate to
'flag' the student's work in the same way that a dyslexic student might
have stickers to flag their technical errors.

Mary Rudling, Dyslexia Advisor
Student Support Unit, Pevensey 1,The University of Sussex
Tel:01273 877466