-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Penny Everett
Sent: 28 June 2007 10:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Acoustic Shield for User of Dragon NS

Dear List

My role is relatively new within the University and the number of staff and
students I am supporting is slowly increasing.  The majority of the support
for staff is for Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  Most users either have their own
office or have their workstation positioned in such a way that they are not
phased by dictating to their computer.

However, I now have a user who would require some sort of acoustic
shield/screen attached to their desk so that they will feel confident that
they are not distracting or disturbing their (supportive) colleagues. One
side of their desk is against a wall.

Has anyone on the list solved this problem,  i.e. can anyone recommend a
supplier?  I've searched the net and drawn a blank with the key words I have
used.

Penny Everett
Disability IT Support Officer
Desktop Support, Information Systems
University College London, Gower Street
London    WC1E 6BT

Please note that I do not work on Fridays.
Tel: 020 7679 2809
Internal ext: 32809
Mob 07967 687810 Fax 020 7388 5406
mailto:[log in to unmask]