Thanks for the help - I did eventually get through by fairly mechanical
means!
Robina

-----Original Message-----
From: List for discussion on Resource Description and Access (RDA)
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thomas Baker
Sent: 26 June 2007 08:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Take a look ...

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 04:07:11PM +0100, Robina Clayphan wrote:
> Is it ony me who cannot get through to
> http://blogs.ala.org/digiblog.php?  I get an error message 403
> Forbidden and asked to stop referer spam.  Trying to bypass the
> message does nothing.

Hi Robina,

I had the same message, but I did get through when I clicked on
"bypass".
My browser has somehow remembered this, so I no longer get the 403
screen.

Tom

--
Dr. Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Director, Specifications and Documentation Dublin Core Metadata

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk