Gordon, All,

Thanks for your response - I think your suggestion is a bit different
from what I had envisaged.  I had started writing this before yours
arrived and focuses more on the joint aspects of the work - let me know
if it suits what you had in mind.  We have 90 minutes and this adds up
to 85:

1) Welcome and Introduction - Robina? 5 mins
2) Background to RDA and DC development. (Separate presentations from
Gordon and Diane) 15 mins each
3) Current RDA/DC work plan (Diane and/or Gordon) 20 mins altogether
4) Future developments (Diane and/or Gordon) 15 mins altogether
5) Discussion - Robina to moderate? 15 mins

Item 2 can clearly have two separately focussed strands from the
different perspectives.  Item 3 starts with the London meeting and
brings the story up to date describing the joint work proposed and where
it is now.  Item 4 could again have separate strands - Gordon doing a
more practical strand looking at what it will mean on the ground for
AACR library cataloguers and Diane could do something more futuristic. ?

There is a deadline of 24th June to send the conference organisers a
short description of the session (purpose and intended audience), the
agenda (bullets) with list of presentations, special technical
requirements.  I am just composing a paragraph for the short description
and will circulate shortly for comment.

Best,
Robina