Dear all
Thanks to everyone who replied about my US Patriot Act question - very
useful.

I have another question - this one about CCTV footage.

A person set off the fire alarm on purpose during some exams a few weeks
ago and we have the person's image on CCTV footage. It was a highly
disruptive act which resulted in the exam being cancelled. Key people have
viewed the footage and do not recognise the person. How do we stand if we
produce a poster of the person and post it up around campus asking if
anyone knows who it is?
Regards
Lucy

Lucy Fincham
Records Manager
University of Greenwich

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg no. 986729).  Registered Office: Old Royal
Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich SE10 9LS.