Morning All,

Just a quick comment. If prior consent is relied upon, the individual can
rescind, and seems to have done so here.
Regards,

MD
Michael Doherty
Legal Compliance Adviser, IMPACT Programme
National Policing Improvement Agency
Ground Floor, 10 Victoria Street

Telephone:	+44 (0)20 7147 8338
Email:		[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Web:		www.npia.police.uk <http://www.npia.police.uk>

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of NPIA.
It is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain privileged information.
Accordingly, the copying, dissemination or distribution of this message to any other person may constitute a breach of Civil or Criminal Law.