Hello all,

I am running a scheme script to do real-space refinement for GroEL,
which is composed of 14 ~500-residue chains, i.e. it is quite large.  I
have noticed that the speed of Coot v0.3.1 has decreased significantly
over the course of the run while the memory usage has grown ~3x.  Am I
doing something awfully wrong, or is Coot leaking memory?

I've attached my scheme script and a revised version of fitting.scm
(wrote a derivative of stepped-refine-protein called
stepped-refine-chain).  I'm running v0.3.1 on a Xeon cluster with 32-bit
Ubuntu linux v2.6.21 and Mosix2 v2.21.0.0.

Thanks,
Nasos Dousis