Hi Paul, just cleaning out old messages;  I never got this to work back
then, and at some point asked you in person to which you said you'd get
around to writing that up or something like that.  Is it written up yet?

(Mind you, when testing it I was simultaneously trying to map keys to
something, I think water place;  I don't know whether coot got
knicker-twisted because of that, but anyway, it didn't work at the time.)

phx.