*apologies for cross-posting*

Hello Everyone

this is  to let you know that there is currently a 'glitch' with the delegate list page for the Portfolio SIG meeting on 21st June, which states 'No event found'.  I should like to  confirm that this meeting is scheduled to take place as planned.

I understand that people are still able to register and at least one person who has registered this morning, has received a confirmatory email, so hopefully all your names are on a list, even though none of us can see it.

I made a copy of the list on Friday, 8th June, at 5.24pm,. so if you have registered before then, we definitely have your registration information, and you need take no further action.  If you have registered since then, and have any concerns about your registration, or if you register after receiving this email,  and if the delegate list is still unavailable, please would you email me the following information you included for registration - just to be sure!!:

your name,
organisation,
your email address if you wish to use a different address from the one you are sending from,
special requirements,
JISC project(s) with which you're involved,
include'on public  list'? (when it reappears!)

If you try to register and the list is full, please email me your contact details as above, and we shall operate a waiting list.

If you have registered and can no longer attend, please let me know as soon as possible.

thanks, and my apologies for any inconvenience this causes you.

The meeting information is available at http://wiki.cetis.ac.uk/Portfolio_SIG_HE_in_FE

Registration is available at http://jisc.cetis.ac.uk/events/register.php?id=43

best wishes
Helen Richardson