Hello Everyone

I'm pleased to let you know that last week's glitches in the online registration and delegate list  of  the Portfolio SIG meeting on June 21st  have now been fixed.

I hope I have re-instated those registrations that were sent manually.  Please just take a look to make sure your registration is showing at:

http://jisc.cetis.ac.uk/events/registrations.php?id=43

and if it isn't, please re-register. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

There are still a few places available. If you plan to attend, to avoid disappointment, please do register, as I have to provide a delegate list to the University to comply with its requirements, and only those registered will be able to access the library building through the security barrier.

The focus of the meeting is to support the interoperability requirements of the JISC e-learning strand HE in FE projects. The outline agenda for the day is as follows:

  • 10:00 - 10:30 Registration and refreshments
  • 10:30 - 10:40 Welcome and Introduction – Helen Richardson, JISC CETIS
  • 10:40 - 11.10 Overview of the context of ‘HE in FE’ - Clive Church, JISC CETIS
  • 11.10 – 11.25 Introduction to the JISC e-learning strand ‘HE in FE’ projects - Lisa Gray, JISC
  • 11:25 - 12.30 Brief presentations of aims and e-portfolio interoperability requirements of the HE in FE projects
  • 12:30 - 13.30 Lunch and networking time
  • 13.30 – 13.40 Announcements and forthcoming meetings - Helen Richardson
  • 13:40 - 14.10 Supporting work based learners across a consortium - Fleur Corfield and Sam Rowley, University of Staffordshire
  • 14.10 – 15.40 Presentation and discussion centred on interoperability requirements of the projects - Scott Wilson, CETIS
  • 15:40- 15.50 Establishment of consensus and action points for the projects and Portfolio domain team
  • 15:50 - 16.00 Evaluation and close

    Further information and links to the online registration are available at http://wiki.cetis.ac.uk/Portfolio_SIG_HE_in_FE#Programme

    As usual there will be no charge for attending the meeting and  lunch and refreshments will be provided. However, we'll be having a vege lunch, so if you are a dedicated carnivore, you may prefer to supplement this!

    best wishes
    Helen and Simon

    Helen Richardson
    JISC CETIS Portfolio Domain joint Coordinator
    skype: helen.richardson
    email: [log in to unmask]